ESP32 Gateway board is the second board designed using circuit tree application having following feature set:
- ESP32D-WROOM Module used.
- Mikro click connectivity on board. More details at https://www.mikroe.com/mikrobus
- 12V Power input for connecting DC jack.
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet port
- USB to UART cable connector for connecting FTDI USB to UART cable.
- Onboard regulators of 3.3v/5V along with control logic
- Switch and LED’s to provide status.
- 4 layer design
The board has been designed autonomously by Circuit Tree application. This design has been added in Example 4 in app-circuit-tree.com and can be customized/modified with any changes desired.
Here are some of the screenshots of the top/bottom SVG renderings.
Bring-up test is underway for the board. So far initial tests show no electrical failures. We did miss on the silkscreen but that is why we need to automate more so that errors are minimized.
Design files and Arduino test code is uploaded at the Github link.