- 20000+ components model library parts.
- Add new parts using the CAD information.
- Use GUI or schematic entry or scripts to create depth to your board’s requirements.
- Self connect components in schematic editor or let Circuit-Tree define the interconnection.
- Define your power, clock and reset conditions on board or let Circuit-Tree take care of them.
- Auto-selection of discrete parts that are filtered daily for the lowest cost using octopart.
- Create custom form factor boards by defining requirements using schematic entry.
- Define board outline during placement and routing generation stage.
Design and Schematic Generation
- Auto Selection of the Processor/Controller based on your peripheral/connection requirement.
- Automatic Pin Muxing of Processor/Controller pins with power IO Voltage Selection.
- Auto Selected pin configurations to meet various states of processor/controller as needed by circuit.
- Vast Peripheral blocks and libraries for quick design generation.
- Auto Selection of power, clocks, power sequencing components parts.
- Auto Generation of schematic and netlist which is understandable and error-free.
- Validation of the Design.
- Exports of designs to pdf and Bill of Material.
- Define Your board outline, holes definition, Placement Constraints, assembly Constraints.
- Circuit-tree can auto-generate intelligent placement in few minutes using smart algorithms with/without user constraints.
- Placement of decoupling capacitors, clock components, power components all taken care of by circuit tree.
- Smallest size board generation.
- Auto Selection of stack up. The number of layers to be used can be edited by the user.
- PCB fabrication and assembly rules defined through rules file.
- Auto creation of power planes, differential nets, trace widths and application of high-speed rules to route signals as needed.
- Gerber Generation.