Typically in a design of embedded board the engineer follows these steps to create a reliable design:
- Decides on the processor
- Capture requirements
- Decides peripherals and does component selection
- Check processor pin muxing option.
- Processor Boot up / Peripheral component bootstrap pin connection strategy
- Power estimation/ Power Sequence
- Resets and clock distribution strategy
- Generate and verify schematics
- Bill of material/ Layout help document.
These steps are sequential and take time and effort to implement. It is a lot of hard work and any issues/change in requirements will require engineer to keep circling in the flow.
Creating a hardware design with circuit tree is easy.
- Any processor hardware design can be created in a minute. The tool captures the processor and peripheral related information and follows the flow above to generate the design in a minute.
- The generated design is checked by a verification engine which checks the generated connections through list of rules.
- Any changes in the processor or components to be used in the existing design is very simple to make.
- The application can output the schematics , libraries and layout footprints in popular tool vendors